As your business makes plans to reopen, T&S Maintenance stands ready to help our clients operate with confidence in a clean, safe and healthy environment. Our practice follows the recommendations from the CDC and State of California for COVID-19 cleaning standards.
During these changing times, we are diligently reviewing our safety and sanitation services to ensure that our team is well-informed and prepared to assist your business with enhanced cleaning programs designed to protect everyone.
Every business has different needs. We are here to offer our knowledge and expertise to tailor solutions that fit the needs of your team. These services include:
- High touch cleaning
- Enhanced cleaning techniques
- Disinfection applications
Our practices for minimizing exposure to COVID-19 for your employees and customers are based on the most current guidelines from the CDC, EPA and California Department of Health.
- CDC Reopening Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Businesses
- CDC Interim Guidance for Business
- CDC Cleaning and Disinfecting Recommendations
- California Department of Public Health: COVID-19 Guidance by Industry
Additional COVID-19 cleaning resources for your business:
- CDC COVID-19 Procedures: Cleaning & Disinfecting Your Facility
- EPA list of Registered disinfectants that can be use against COVID-19
- OSHA Workplace Preparations Guidelines
We are now offering virtual quotes. In keeping with social distancing requirements, we are now able to provide quick and easy virtual quotes without on-site visits. Call us today to learn more. (510) 597-7900.
Thank you for working with us. We are here to help your business succeed.